Featured Site of the Moment:
Apple's AppleStore <--buy the newest Macs online, to YOUR specifications.
Mac OS X Introduction - Ric Ford's report on the newly announced Mac OS system due in the summer of 2000.
MacIntouch OS9 Special Report - Ric Ford's ever expanding report on the current Mac Operating System from Apple.
The MacSurfer Headline News <--All the Mac News in one place
InformInit <--Great reference source for everything in your System Folder
Mac'Happenings is Back!!
- (10/1)I highly recommend
- Adaptec's Toast Deluxe 4.0 for anyone who wants to work with a CD Burner. I regularly use the software to aid in digitizing out of print Vinyl and cassettes. It's also a great way to make a backup copy of your favorite software discs... and many other tasks. There's also an update to get you to version 4.1.1 if you already own this product.
- (10/1)It's the beginning of the month, so naturally, there are new Virus Definitions available for Norton Antivirus 6.0 to help combat the growing crop of viruses and worms out there.
- (7/9)Microsoft has updated parts of Microsoft Office '98. An earlier update is also available, if you missed it. Therefore, it's best to head over to the website that can talk you through the updating process.
- (6/29)If you use Conflict Catcher (you should), then you will want the most recent update to version 8.0.7, which adds info for those who are using Mac OS 9.0.4 and the more recent updates.
- (5/6)In my continuing rebuild of this site, I will once again be posting non-share/free ware news of interest to all in this space. My apologies to all for the long hiatus from keeping the site up to date. Life and children got in the way. There are still in the way, but I'm certain I can keep up again, now that the smallest is approaching 3 years.
- (5/6)For those of you who enjoy Virtual Game Station (which emulates a Sony Playstation), an update to Version 1.4 is now available, increasing compatibility.
© 2002 Todd K. Frazier. All Rights Reserved.
Site maintained by Todd
Site design by Jay Holley
There have been [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitors
to this page since January 27, 1997.
This page was last updated Tuesday May 23, 2006